Is the Nissan Rogue AWD?
Every driver in the Saint Louis region wants a vehicle that can handle snow, mud, and other sorts of inhospitable terrain. This means that if you’ve started to explore the new Nissan Rogue, “is the Nissan Rogue AWD?” was probably one of the first questions that came to mind! Although this feature isn’t offered standard, drivers can rest assured: Intelligent All-Wheel Drive is an optional upgrade right from the start. The additional security and capability will run you about $1,350 no matter which trim level you select.
Nissan Rogue AWD Lock
Nissan SUVs are distinguished by a unique AWD lock feature, which syncs up the front and rear wheels in order to maximize traction on particularly rough roads. When your Nissan Rogue AWD Lock is turned on, a small light illuminates the AWD symbol in your instrumentation cluster. Here are a few things to note when employing the system:
- Nissan AWD Auto is designed for normal pavement, slippery roads, and high speeds. Nissan AWD Lock is designed only for especially rough terrain, traversed at low speeds. Switch between the two with the press of a button.
- Nissan AWD Lock functions only at speeds of 18 mph or fewer.
- You may also experience an AWD error in your Nissan Rogue. If you accelerate beyond 20 mph when AWD lock is active, it will disengage automatically.
- If your AWD warning light comes on, Nissan recommends that you stop and let the engine idle until the light goes off. Then, you may continue driving. If it happens often, you may want to have your system checked by a local St. Louis Nissan dealer.
Nissan Rogue Fuel Economy
The Nissan Rogue is one of the more fuel-efficient compact SUVs you can find on the road today, and that’s true whether you opt for front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive:
- Nissan Rogue FWD Fuel Economy: 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway
- Nissan Rogue AWD Fuel Economy: 25 mpg city and 32 mpg highway
An Xtronic® Continuously Variable Transmission is standard across all models.
Test Out the Nissan Rogue AWD at Suntrup Nissan!
If you want to fully understand the capabilities of the Nissan AWD system, consider taking the Nissan Rogue SV AWD for a test drive. If you’d like to see how the system functions in another Nissan SUV, consider the Nissan Murano! Also, look into the 2019 Rogue interior, check out the Nissan Rogue fuel economy, and read up on the Rogue reviews to get a closer look at the features and specs of this Nissan SUV. Whichever Nissan you select, today’s a great day to schedule a test drive at Suntrup Nissan then visit one of the best parks in St. Louis. Contact our team to get started!
More About Nissan Rogue Features
There’s a lot to love about the 2019 Nissan Rogue! From its spacious, well-appointed interior to its strong performance and competitive fuel-efficiency on Oakville roads, this crossover SUV is receiving glowing reviews from everyday commuters and critics alike. Will you agree with what they have to say? Read up on Nissan Rogue reviews with Suntrup Nissan…
Drivers in Oakville looking for a new SUV with great fuel economy will find what they’re looking for in the 2019 Nissan Rogue. Between the front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options, as well as two hybrid models, the Nissan Rogue can keep you going without frequent stops for gas. Read on to learn more about…
For Oakville and Mehlville drivers looking for a full-sized, fully-capable vehicle to enhance their commute, the 2019 Nissan Rogue is a strong option. The Rogue interior is spacious and jam-packed with high-tech and convenient features to allow for a comfortable ride, earning it glowing reviews from critics and everyday drivers alike. Explore the Nissan Rogue…
Every driver in the Saint Louis region wants a vehicle that can handle snow, mud, and other sorts of inhospitable terrain. This means that if you’ve started to explore the new Nissan Rogue, “is the Nissan Rogue AWD?” was probably one of the first questions that came to mind! Although this feature isn’t offered standard,…