2020 Nissan Maxima Trim Levels
It’s true that every 2020 Nissan Maxima comes standard with 300 horsepower, Nissan Safety Shield 360, and so much more. But with six trim levels available, settling on your favorite can challenge even the most determined car buyers in Oakville and surrounding areas. To help you decide which Nissan Maxima trim levels are best-suited for your drives between Fenton and Mehlville, our team at Suntrup Nissan has highlighted the key features and price points for the available Nissan Maxima trims below.
Maxima S (Starting at $32,250* MSRP)
– equipped with a 3.5L DOCH 24-valve V6 engine, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® compatibility, Automatic Emergency Braking, LED headlights with LED signature daytime running lights, and more!
Maxima SV (Starting at $36,450* MSRP)
– comes with Intelligent Cruise Control, heated front seats, blind spot warning, leather-appointed seats, Nissan Door to Door Navigation with Premium Traffic, and much more!
Maxima SL (Starting at $38,640* MSRP)
– packaged with a heated steering wheel, Bose® Premium Audio system, front and rear sonar system, front passenger’s seat power lifter, dual panel panoramic moonroof with one-touch open/close, and much more!
Maxima SR (Starting at $41,450* MSRP)
– includes 19-inch gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, paddle shifters, sport-tuned suspension with re-tuned dampers, premium ascot leather-appointed seats with dynamic diamond-quilted Alcantara® inserts, and more!
Maxima Platinum (Starting at $41,460* MSRP)
– features rear automatic braking, memory system for driver’s seat, steering wheel, and outside mirror, premium ascot leather-appointed seats with diamond-quilted leather inserts, NissanConnect® Services powered by SiriusXM® with complimentary trial access to 3-year select and 6-month premium plus packages, and much more!
Maxima Platinum Reserve (Starting at $42,780* MSRP)
– comes with charcoal headliner, heated rear seats, satin bronze faceted interior trim, 19-inch Dark Hyper Silver Aluminum-alloy wheels, semi-aniline leather-appointed seats with dynamic diamond-quilted leather inserts, and much more!
Find the Right Maxima at Suntrup Nissan
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of your favorite of all the available Nissan Maxima trim levels? Contact us today! We’d love to set up a test drive in a new Nissan Maxima available in our new vehicle inventory. Afterwards, our dedicated finance team will work with you closely to ensure that you can work the Nissan Maxima price into your budget. We’d even love to help you find your favorite used Nissan Maxima for sale or Maxima lease deals.
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.
More on the Nissan Maxima
It’s true that every 2020 Nissan Maxima comes standard with 300 horsepower, Nissan Safety Shield 360, and so much more. But with six trim levels available, settling on your favorite can challenge even the most determined car buyers in Oakville and surrounding areas. To help you decide which Nissan Maxima trim levels are best-suited for…
The 2019 Nissan Maxima packs in features that you’d find in a luxury sedan without busting your budget. Starting at just $33,950 MSRP, you’ll find a variety of high-end technology and excellent driver-assist features. Across six available Nissan Maxima models, we know you’ll discover the features and comfort you want for your Mehlville drives inside…