Features of the 2019 Nissan Maxima Interior
The 2019 Nissan Maxima packs in features that you’d find in a luxury sedan without busting your budget. Starting at just $33,950 MSRP, you’ll find a variety of high-end technology and excellent driver-assist features. Across six available Nissan Maxima models, we know you’ll discover the features and comfort you want for your Mehlville drives inside the Nissan Maxima 2019 interior!
What to Know About the 2019 Nissan Maxima Interior Features
- The Maxima has seating for up to five passengers. Seats come standard with cloth fabric but can be upgraded to Alcantara® Nissan Maxima leather seats. 60/40-split fold seats are standard in the rear.
- The interior features 39.4 inches of front headroom, 56.7 inches of front shoulder room, and 45 inches of front legroom. The Nissan Maxima trunk space provides 14.3 cubic feet.
- Inside the Nissan Maxima, available climate-controlled front seats allow for heating or cooling of the driver and passenger seats for a more comfortable St. Louis drive.
- The steering wheel is D-shaped with a flat bottom for extra legroom. Drivers can also take advantage of the available heated steering wheel.
- The Nissan Maxima interior has sporty front seats to help keep you in place, as well as seating inspired by zero-gravity space travel to help reduce fatigue while driving.
- A 7-inch color display provides easy visuals for turn-by-turn directions, safety alerts, and more. The Maxima also has an 8-inch touchscreen.
- On select Maxima trim levels, you can equip an 11-speaker Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Technology sound system for concert-like audio quality.
- Access your music, make phone calls, and send texts easily with the offered Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility.
Experience the 2019 Nissan Maxima Interior at Suntrup Nissan
Ready to step inside the 2019 Maxima interior for yourself? Contact us today to schedule a test drive in St. Louis to experience this new Nissan model first-hand. Turn to Suntrup Nissan, your Oakville-area Nissan dealership, for great new vehicle specials and to learn more about 2020 Maxima trim levels, Nissan Intelligent Key, and NissanConnect®.
More From Suntrup Nissan
Image May Reflect 2019 Model The Nissan Frontier offers flexible performance, capability, and an impressive towing capacity of 6,720 pounds. Are you hunting for the perfect pickup to tackle your workday to-dos and weekend adventures through Oakville? A new Nissan Frontier for sale in St. Louis is sure to get the job done. Learn more about…
The Nissan Titan and Nissan Titan XD both offer impressive towing power that’s sure to help you make the most of weekends in Fenton and worksites in Mehlville, no matter what your payload may be. Below, we’ll go over Nissan Titan towing capacity, as well as Nissan Titan XD towing capacity. Let’s find out why…
When properly equipped, the maximum 2020 Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity is 6,000 pounds — plenty for the supplies and gear you need on your Mehlville adventures! If you’re looking for towing power paired with generous comfort amenities and a long list of convenient tech features, the Pathfinder delivers just that kind of versatility. Considering a…