2019 Nissan Altima Reviews: What Do the Experts Say?
With a well-appointed interior, a sleek exterior design, and incredible fuel economy, it’s no wonder the 2019 Nissan Altima has been so well-received by everyday Oakville drivers and critics alike! Take a look at what the experts at Kelley Blue Book, Car and Driver, and more have to say about this zippy midsize sedan, then stop by Suntrup Nissan for a test drive.
Explore the 2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
- The folks at Kelley Blue Book praised the new Nissan Altima for its “sportier attitude,” noting that it “makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- At Car and Driver, the experts raved over the 2019 model year, saying that it offers “the most ambitious changes in more than a decade.” More specifically, they praised the “all-new styling and additional tech,” as well as “one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- The Car Connection is excited that “the 2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4,” while also praising how the Altima “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal.”
- Over at Auto Week, critics praised the new Nissan Altima, saying it “[is] one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.”
Whether you’re looking at Nissan Altima SL reviews or the reviews for its other trim levels, you’ll be glad to see the 2019 Altima is faring well among critics.
Nissan Altima Standout Features
When you step into the cabin of a Nissan Altima, you’ll be met with a remarkable set of tech and safety features. Take a look at some noteworthy highlights:
- NissanConnect® with an 8-inch touchscreen
- Intelligent forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
- Rearview monitor
Whether you’re commuting to Mehlville or heading out to a St. Louis hotel, you can count on the Altima to keep you entertained and get you there safely.
Test Drive the Nissan Altima at Suntrup Nissan Today!
The Nissan Altima looks incredible on paper, but how will you feel behind the wheel? Contact us to schedule your test drive near Fenton and find out! While you’re here, a Nissan specialist will walk you through everything the Altima has to offer. Before you head over to our St. Louis showroom, don’t forget to browse our new vehicle specials and apply for financing online to get pre-approved. Shopping on a budget? Explore our inventory of used Nissan Altima models, or take a look at our selection of used Maxima lease deals and new Nissan Altima lease deals.
More About the 2019 Nissan Altima
When it comes to fuel efficiency, the 2019 Nissan Altima leads the way for other sedans, earning up to an EPA-estimated 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway* when you opt for the S, SV, or SL trim levels with front-wheel drive. Oakville drivers are sure to find themselves spending less time and money at the pump…
With a well-appointed interior, a sleek exterior design, and incredible fuel economy, it’s no wonder the 2019 Nissan Altima has been so well-received by everyday Oakville drivers and critics alike! Take a look at what the experts at Kelley Blue Book, Car and Driver, and more have to say about this zippy midsize sedan, then…
If you’re looking for a sedan with great features and ample room for passengers and cargo, the 2019 Nissan Altima is the perfect choice for your Mehlville drives – and critics agree! Explore all this vehicle has to offer at Suntrup Nissan. Some standout Altima interior features include: Available 9-speaker Bose premium audio system Available LED…