2019 Nissan Altima Interior
If you’re looking for a sedan with great features and ample room for passengers and cargo, the 2019 Nissan Altima is the perfect choice for your Mehlville drives – and critics agree! Explore all this vehicle has to offer at Suntrup Nissan. Some standout Altima interior features include:
- Available 9-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Available LED Nissan Altima interior lights
- Standard NissanConnect 8 inch touch-screen display
- Standard tilt and telescoping steering wheel
Standard Altima Interior Features
Opting for the base level Nissan Altima S still grants you with the style, features, and comfort you want. Standard features in the base Altima trim level include:
- Infotainment – Control the entertainment and safety features with ease thanks to the NissanConnect 8 inch touchscreen and advanced Advanced Drive-Assist Display. You’ll also have Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capabilities on all models.
- Versatile Seating – Standard 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks allow for easy expansion of the cargo area. The Altima helps make St. Louis errands a breeze.
- Comfort – Cloth seats are offset by the luxurious matte chrome trim of the interior. Enjoy maximum comfort while driving with an 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat. With advanced comfort features like these, you might be tempted to simply stay the night in your car the next time you visit St. Louis, but we think you’d be better off checking out some of the city’s best hotels instead.
You aren’t just getting great features in the new Nissan Altima interior. You and your passengers will have plenty of room to stretch out. The ample interior measurements help the Altima outclass competitors like the Honda Accord:
- 2019 Nissan Altima L
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 39.2 inches/36.9 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 43.8 inches/35.2 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 54.7 inches/54.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 58.2 inches/57.1 inches
Nissan Altima Interior Accessories
The interior of the Nissan Altima can be customized with accessories that can add utility and personal flair. Here are a few of the many options you can choose from the Suntrup Nissan parts department:
- Sliding trunk organizer tray
- Leather or cloth seat covers
- LED interior lights
- Carpeted floor mats and trunk mat
Explore the Nissan Altima at Suntrup Nissan
When you shop at Suntrup Nissan near Arnold, we’ll make sure you have a great customer service experience from start to finish. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or test drive. In the meantime, explore our new vehicle specials, learn about the Nissan Altima mpg, or browse our used Altima inventory to find the perfect Altima model for you at a fantastic price.
Also be sure to check out our Nissan Altima lease deals today!
More From Suntrup Nissan
Image May Reflect 2019 Model The Nissan Frontier offers flexible performance, capability, and an impressive towing capacity of 6,720 pounds. Are you hunting for the perfect pickup to tackle your workday to-dos and weekend adventures through Oakville? A new Nissan Frontier for sale in St. Louis is sure to get the job done. Learn more about…
The Nissan Titan and Nissan Titan XD both offer impressive towing power that’s sure to help you make the most of weekends in Fenton and worksites in Mehlville, no matter what your payload may be. Below, we’ll go over Nissan Titan towing capacity, as well as Nissan Titan XD towing capacity. Let’s find out why…
When properly equipped, the maximum 2020 Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity is 6,000 pounds — plenty for the supplies and gear you need on your Mehlville adventures! If you’re looking for towing power paired with generous comfort amenities and a long list of convenient tech features, the Pathfinder delivers just that kind of versatility. Considering a…