2022 Nissan Rogue Gas Mileage
The impressive 2022 Nissan Rogue mpg ratings allow you to get up to 37 mpg highway*. In what other ways can the Nissan Rogue help you save even more every time you hit the open roads in St Louis? Check out how the Nissan Rogue gas mileage and other fuel-efficient features can help you drive smarter and longer with Suntrup Nissan. Then, experience the efficiency of the Nissan Rogue for yourself when you take a test drive at our dealership.
Nissan Rogue Gas Mileage Ratings by Trim
The Nissan Rogue comes standard with FWD and has available AWD as an upgrade. The 2022 Nissan Rogue mpg ratings will vary depending on which drivetrain and ultimately which trim you choose. Take a look at the Nissan Rogue gas mileage ratings by trim to see which configuration will offer you the fuel-efficient performance you’re seeking for your future drives through Jefferson County:
- 2022 Nissan Rogue S: 30 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined* (FWD); 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined* (Intelligent AWD)
- 2022 Nissan Rogue SV: 30 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined* (FWD); 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined* (Intelligent AWD)
- 2022 Nissan Rogue SL: 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined* (FWD); 28 mpg city / 34 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined* (Intelligent AWD)
- 2022 Nissan Rogue Platinum: 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined* (FWD); 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined* (Intelligent AWD); 28 mpg city / 34 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined* (Intelligent AWD)
Nissan Rogue Performance Features
The Nissan Rogue gas mileage helps you get more out of every drive and is made possible by a subtly powerful engine that rests underneath the hood. To see how the Nissan Rogue can help you in other ways beyond fuel efficiency, take a look at the performance capabilities of this impressive SUV:
- 1.5-liter DOHC 12-valve Variable Compression Turbo (VC-Turbo™) 3-cylinder engine
- 201 horsepower
- 225 lb-ft of torque
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS)
- Direct Injection Gasoline™ (DIG)
- And more!
The 2022 Nissan Rogue MPG ratings and impressive performance capabilities truly make it the perfect package for drivers who not only want to save at the gas stations but truly want to take their drives to the next level. Visit our dealership near St Charles to explore our available inventory, and apply for financing when you find a Nissan Rogue that catches your eye.
Drive Smarter With a Nissan Rogue in St. Louis
The Nissan Rogue proves that you don’t have to sacrifice performance and capability for impressive fuel efficiency. Experience how far the Nissan Rogue mpg ratings can take you when you contact us to set up a test drive.
More from Suntrup Nissan
The Nissan Rogue has the performance capabilities you need to confidently take on your next road trip outside of St Louis, but how much can it tow? The 2023 Nissan Rogue towing capacity maxes out at 1,500 pounds, but that’s not all that this SUV can do for you. Learn more about the Nissan Rogue engine…
The iconic Nissan Rogue is back and better than ever for 2022, but how much can St Louis drivers expect to pay for the latest model? The new Nissan Rogue price for 2022 starts out at $27,150 MSRP and varies as you go up the configuration lineup. Take a look at the 2022 Nissan Rogue price…
If you’re looking for a powerful new midsize SUV in the St Louis area, then you can’t go wrong with the 2023 Nissan Rogue! This new entry into the Nissan lineup offers powerful engine specs, a sporty ride, and a wide range of trim levels to choose from. The Nissan Rogue starts at $27,360* for the…