What is the 2019 Nissan Frontier Towing Capacity?
The 2019 Nissan Frontier towing capacity ranges from 3,500 to 6,720 pounds. The max towing capacity depends on the Nissan Frontier configuration you choose. Find the trim level that will enhance your towing capacity on Mehlville roads and turn heads wherever you go. Explore the Nissan Frontier in person at Suntrup Nissan when you visit for a test drive today!
Nissan Frontier Towing Specs Per Trim
- Frontier King Cab S M/T: 3,800 pounds
- Frontier King Cab S A/T: 3,790 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab S 4×2 M/T: 6,640 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab S 4×2 A/T: 6,620 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab S 4×4 and SV 4×4: 6,370 pounds
- Frontier King Cab SV 4-cylinder M/T: 3,810 pounds
- Frontier King Cab SV 4-cylinder A/T: 3,790 pounds
- Frontier King Cab SV V6 4×2: 6,720 pounds
- Frontier King Cab SV V6 4×4: 6,510 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab SV 4×2: 6,640 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×2: 6,500 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×4: 6,250 pounds
Frontier Desert Runner
- Frontier King Cab Desert Runner: 6,690 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab Desert Runner: 6,620 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X M/T: 6,320 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X A/T: 6,290 pounds
- Frontier King Cab PRO-4X: 6,450 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab SL 4×2: 6,480 pounds
- Frontier Crew Cab SL 4×4: 6,240 pounds
Nissan Frontier Engine Options
Explore the Nissan Frontier pickup truck specs to see which of the two powerful engines you want when cruising Oakville:
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: This comes standard on the King Cab, generating 152 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque.
- 4.0L V6 Engine: This engine comes standard for the Crew Cab and produces 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque.
Drivers also have the choice of either a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, or 5-speed automatic transmission to pair with these engine options.
Nissan Frontier Payload & Bed Capability
Depending on if you choose the 2019 Nissan Frontier King Cab or Crew Cab, your Nissan can handle up to 1,460 pounds of cargo. In addition to the high-tensile-steel ladder chassis, you can find plenty of Nissan accessories and the optional spray-on bed liner, so you can protect the bed and your cargo.
Test Drive the Frontier at Suntrup Nissan
If you’re interested in the new Nissan Frontier pickup truck, compare it to the Toyota Tacoma to see how it holds up, then make your way to us at Suntrup Nissan to fully explore the interior and performance features with a test drive. Also, take advantage of our new vehicle specials to help you save more. Contact us in the meantime with any questions about our models or if you’re looking for one of the best restaurants in town. Also be sure to compare the Nissan Titan vs. Toyota Tundra to learn more about our trucks. Also be sure to learn more about Nissan Titan bed size and 2020 Frontier bed sizes when you want to learn more about Nissan trucks with our experts.
More from Suntrup Nissan
The 2020 Nissan Kicks offers stellar efficiency and convenience atop its attractive design and features. But how will it help you stand out on your Oakville drives? This sporty crossover SUV offers bold exterior styling and a comfortable cabin packed with all the latest comfort and convenience features, but what are the available Nissan Kicks…
Whether you’re drawn to its impressive fuel efficiency rating, its sporty design, or its advanced convenience, the Nissan Kicks is sure to add capability to your Oakville drives. This is especially true when you climb inside this advanced new crossover. Take some time to read up on Nissan Kicks interior dimensions, as well as its…
Image May Reflect 2019 Model The Nissan Frontier offers flexible performance, capability, and an impressive towing capacity of 6,720 pounds. Are you hunting for the perfect pickup to tackle your workday to-dos and weekend adventures through Oakville? A new Nissan Frontier for sale in St. Louis is sure to get the job done. Learn more about…