Thinking you may need to replace your car battery, think about the following things:
- Is the battery more than three years old?
- What was the battery’s warranty length?
- Have warning lights appeared on the instrument panel?
- Have you had a jump-start?
- Are you using a charger to recharge your battery lately?
- When the A/C or heat is on, are other lights having issues?
- Alternator or belt problems recently?
- Do you see corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
- Is there difficulty starting the vehicle?
- Have headlights dimmed when the engine is turned off?
These are all signs that your battery should be replaced!
Stop by Suntrup Nissan to find out what batteries have been approved by Nissan engineers for best performance with your Nissan vehicles. Schedule your appointment at Suntrup Nissan today!